Saturday 11 February 2012

Dhanush was not bothered about rumours

Dhanush has mentioned that rumours linking him with Shruthi has not affected him.3 is a film which has Dhanush and Shruthi Haasan in the lead roles. This film which is to be released shortly has been directed by Aishwarya Dhanush.


       There were rumours that while acting in this film, Dhanush and Shruthi fell in love and because of this Aishwarya was disconcert. Shruthi while commenting on these rumours said, "I am really condemning the people who are spreading false and baseless rumours. I will proceed legally against people who are indulging in such activities. Is it wrong to be friendly with Dhanush?" Aishwarya has also mentioned that she will not believe these rumours. But Dhanush was maintaining silence in this matter.
At this juncture, Dhanush while speaking to the media has said, "Life has many ups and downs. I never expected that I will become a popular singer. I am very happy that the song Kolaveri Di has given me the status of a singer, but I want to change this stamp. Only recently I understood that world is small. Every effort taken should be a success.
My wife Aishwarya has become a director and because of this there is no change in our relationship. I got the opportunity to teach her about the nuances of the film industry. In future we both will jointly discuss all the matters including cinema and come to a conclusion. Many are writing rumours linking me with Shruthi. I see these rumours as an entertainment. I will to see to it that these kinds of rumours will not affect me. I know what type of person I am. People around me also know that what kind of person I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment