Saturday 18 February 2012

Dhanush says ‘Anushka is my role model’

Dhanush says Anushka is my role modelActor Dhanush while speaking to the media said that actress Anushka is his role model. He said, “ Anushka is a very practical person. That is why I like her

Similarly I like super star Rajnikanth, my wife Soundarya, Richa gangopadhyay, Priyamani and Genelia. The person I adore most is super star Rajnikanth. I spent most of the time with him when he was not well. Next my wife is a very understanding person.
No rumours will affect us. I still love the role Thulasi which Priyamani donned in Adhu Oru Kana Kaalam and the role Yaamini donned by Richa gangopadhyay in Mayakkam Enna. Genelia is the most suitable pair for me. My brother Selvaraghavan is the cause for my progress in my career.”

No comments:

Post a Comment