Friday 10 February 2012

Dhanush reasons out '3's delay

'3' is one film that is eagerly looked forward to by those throughout the country. The film was wrapped quite some time back and hasn't yet hit the screens. Reasoning out the delay, Dhanush expressed that '3' will hit the screens by March end or will be an April release and expressed that the film is delaying as it's a national release, remember its releasing simultaneously in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi?


The film is a romantic musical that sees Dhanush and Shruti Haasan as lovers in three stages of life. Music is by Anirudh and the film is directed by Aishwarya Dhanush. Dhanush is promoting this film aggressively with innovative marketing strategies as it's his pet project.
Speaking on the Sachin Anthem, he says, "The song is in English cause I wanted people from all parts of India to understand it since it's about Sachin. The song was not made for any purpose other than my love for Sachin and I did whatever I know in it, and that's not much", he signs off.

1 comment:

  1. Again I search Variable Data Printing website .I get true news great.I shared to my friend. All the best by Vinyl Banner Printing

    ReplyDelete